Bharat Rubber Works Pvt Ltd (“Bharat Rubber Works” “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) operated through the website https://www.bharatrubberworks.com (“Website”) is a leading manufacturer of packaging components used for pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The Website aims to provide general information regarding our products, scale of our business operations and contact information for business engagements.
- User information, whether personally identifiable or not, is administered by or on behalf of the Bharat Rubber Works in association with its trusted vendors, business partners, service providers, affiliate(s), etc;
- Products, features, information, listings, packages any other related offerings and ancillary services (collectively the “Products”) are made available on the website via any internet connected device or web-platform.
The term “User” includes the Users and also the Visitor(s) of the website and the policies and the terms shall apply uniformly to all such users.
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect the requisite information, we may not be able to deliver certain products or platforms to you or customize the offerings based on your preferences.
We endeavour to adhere to the Information Technology laws and the emerging Data protection laws prescribed in India and to respect the principles envisaged under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, we advise you to access our website under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any other responsible adult. Although our platform is not intended to be used by Minors, we will respect your privacy and treat your information at par with an adult, but we disclaim any liability arising out of your usage of our website as a minor.
Information Collection – Rationale and Authority
The lawful basis from which we derive the authority to process your data can be categorized into any of the following:
- We may have a contract / agreement with you.
- We must have provided or negotiated about any of our products or provided any ancillary support / services required by you.
- You have engaged, inquired about, or employed any of our products by availing any of our offers or by visiting or contacting us.
Types of Information Collected
Information collection is broadly categorized into the following:
- Information provided by youWe request you to note that our website is for the purpose of giving general information about our products, business operations and our contact information, and hence the scope of information collection is limited and we do not aim to collect any sensitive personal data (means such personal data of adults or children, which may, reveal, be related to, or constitute— (i) financial data; (ii) health data; (iii) official identifier; (iv) sex life; (v) sexual orientation; (vi) biometric data; (vii) genetic data; (viii) transgender status; (ix) intersex status; (x) caste or tribe; (xi) religious or political belief or affiliation; or (xii) any other data categorised as such by the relevant laws in India). When we collect information, we receive personal data from you with your express permission, which means and includes, any data relating to identified or identifiable living person (‘data subject’) and any personal details that may have been voluntarily provided by such user for making use of our products or related services.
We may collect personal identification information from a user in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when user accesses or visits our website, registers on the website, subscribes to our products, emails us, completes an enquiry form, subscribes to the newsletter, responds to an optional online survey, fills out a form, reports a problem with our website, or by corresponding with us through a phone call, e-mail, business meeting including e-meeting, WhatsApp or any other means of digital communication or otherwise or, by interacting with any of our business partners, vendors, trusted affiliates, authorized representatives in connection with any products, activities, features, resources or services that we make available. Users may be asked for basic personal and demographic information, as appropriate, such as name, date of birth, gender, email address, city, mailing address, pin code, contact number, industry / sector, areas of business operation, products / customisation required, and any other information which we may request and you may choose to provide to us from time to time with regards to your enquiry or request for any of our products, information or services.
Users may also visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging with us and accessing our products.
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the website, we may not be able to provide certain products. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain products to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
We disclaim any liability arising out of breach of any kind of information given to unauthorized individuals via unofficial channels or any breach of trust or damages arising to the users thereby.
Further, we may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Website, as detailed in the Sections II & III below:
- Information collected about youWe may receive information about you if you use our website or the products or related services we provide. We may automatically collect: technical, log and location information such as your computer’s/devices connection to the Internet, including the IP address, your computer’s name, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, CPU speed, connection speed, operating system and platform, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, device’s – browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc. during your visit to our website; and other information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website; materials you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits on certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We may collect additional information through marketing campaigns and publicly and commercially available sources and at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, or information regarding any other communications with us or during the usage of our website and any other data you choose to provide. We reserve the right to monitor / record calls, chats, e-mails, business meetings including e-meetings etc between users and us or our authorized representatives, vendors / business partners or service providers for quality checks and monitoring purposes. We may also conduct surveys and contests to collect information about user’s preferences; however, these surveys and contests are optional.
We may combine this additional data with other data we receive from you.
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, and scribbles etc available on digital platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat amongst others.
Any posted / uploaded / conveyed / communicated information by users on the public sections of the website becomes published / public content and is not considered personally identifiable information.
Clear GIFs (Web Beacons)
We may use “clear GIFs” (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
We may solicit other sources for getting demographic and other non-personally identifiable information to provide more targeted communications and promotions. We may use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels among others, to track the user behaviour on our website.
This helps us to provide you with a seamless experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve and enhance our platforms to become more user-friendly.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer or device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or device. Our advertisers and business partners may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads or links etc.), a process that we do not control.
A user has the option of accepting or declining the cookies of this website by changing the settings of their browser. You can block cookies by activating the relevant setting on your browser that allows you to refuse permission to all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or certain parts of our website.
In general, the information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our products and services and provide you with the most customised, relevant, and user-friendly experience. For provision of certain products, services, or utilities, we make use of your contact information. All required information is primarily service dependent, and Bharat Rubber Works may use user information for the following reasons:
- We use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts / agreements entered between you and us and to provide you with the relevant products, information, and related services that you request from us as listed on our website or otherwise notified to you.
- To help us identify you and create a unique database about you for supply of Products and related services.
- To improve our products and services by providing a personalised browsing experience in order to deliver or allow access to the most relevant products and information that meet the user’s requirements.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your products / service requests and provide related assistance promptly and efficiently like helping you in subscribing to our products, customisation of a products, business co-ordination, payment processing, quality control and feedback, convey products or service related details, convey promotional offers and discounts, etc.
- For the purpose of contacting you to complete any initiated or incomplete transaction.
- For non-marketing and administrative purposes such as to gather feedback, grievance redressal in relation to products, services, content, user support related issues etc.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts and to analyse website usage and improvise our products, content, and service offerings.
- To improve the interface of our website based on your feedback and customise the website’s content, products, and layout.
- We may use information in the aggregate for internal operations, including troubleshooting, statistical research, business intelligence / data analysis to analyse the clickstream patterns and dates and times that our website is accessed and improve our products by understanding how our users collectively use and interact with the products, related services, and resources available on our website. We may share or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- To allow you, when required, to participate in interactive features of our website as part of our efforts to keep our website engaging and user-centric and to ensure safety and security during user experience on our website;
- To run a quiz, promotion, contest, survey, forums, blogs etc on our website.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about the latest business-related news, new products and services, updates, offers, events, and other products or service-related information, along with an option to unsubscribe.
- To provide you with information about other products and affiliated products / packages we offer that are similar to those that you have already availed / purchased or enquired about and to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or products which we feel may interest you.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To measure traffic within our website to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity of our website and share non-personally identifiable information about our users with advertisers in order to honour our agreements with them and establish the effectiveness of advertisements on our platform.
- To record / archive information for subsequent usage such as to use it for future communications with you.
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
The sharing and disclosure of data is managed as detailed below:
These affiliate parties may use your personal data to help us communicate with you about requested products, services, and latest offers and offerings from Bharat Rubber Works and about the products/services of our marketing partners.
We also collate and process the updated user information received from you, from time to time, to establish effective communication, maintain databases and enable the seamless flow of information about products and services.
- Other circumstancesWe may store or transfer user’s information to and from website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our platform, conducting our business, analysing data, or servicing users, as long as such parties agree to keep this information confidential. To the extent necessary with respect to providing users with the products through our website, we may provide the user’s personal data to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with us to provide the users with such products and services, for maintenance of the website and to provide promotional / partnership /strategic tie-ups related facility to users in relation to the offerings of our Company and business affiliates. These third-party contractors have access to only information which is necessary for fulfilment of the contract or payment or promotional or tie-up activity.
We will however not be responsible for the confidentiality, security, or distribution of your personal data by our affiliates and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such affiliates and third parties. We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties.
We aim to fully comply with all applicable Indian laws, and we strongly believe in the protection of privacy of users in conjunction with the law enforcement agencies by extending our sincere cooperation. We respond to legal obligations including but not limited to subpoenas, court orders, inquiries / show cause notices from government, law enforcement and judicial authorities for legal purposes. We believe it is necessary to share data in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or any other requirement by law. We may disclose all or part of your personal data in response to a request from the government department, law enforcement agencies and judicial bodies or in case of a bona fide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of law. This will also include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also transfer data about you in the circumstances that our business is acquired by or merged with another enterprise or undergoing any other corporate restructuring. If we sell our business operations and any/all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your personal data may be one of the transferred assets. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and other user information provided by us.
Third-Party Links, Content and Advertisement
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to any third parties / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent. However, users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the content, website / applications, products and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The inclusion or exclusion does not imply any endorsement by us of such a third party or their website, mobile application or any services, products or information contained therein. If you decide to visit a third-party website linked to our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Further, we do not accept any liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential, punitive, or exemplary loss, damage or expenses) from your use of any third-party website or any application or inability to use any such platforms of any third party.
Storage, Confidentiality & Security
We are strongly committed to protecting user data, personal or otherwise. Every effort will be made to keep the information provided by users in a safe manner and secure environment. Any user browsing the website generally is not required to disclose their identity or provide any information about them; it is only at the time of contacting us, registration or placing a request or submitting user contact information that the user will be required to furnish personal data.
As mentioned earlier, the data that we collect from you may be transferred, stored and processed by staff members who work for us or for one of our business / business-partners, associates, suppliers / service providers or one of our affiliates. Such persons maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your subscription request / order or enquiry and the provision of support services. All such data shall be transmitted and stored by us in a secured manner in accordance with all applicable policies, guidelines / laws in India to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data and such personal data shall not be shared or used except as contemplated herein. Where processes are outsourced, we will make sure that the third-party service provider has appropriate security measures in place and is contractually bound to maintain relevant and reasonable privacy obligations. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your information by our third-party affiliates. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
We employ reasonable security practices, appropriate procedures and confidentiality measures commensurate with respect to the nature of our services and information collected, such as – organisational, managerial, operational, administrative, physical, technical and technological safeguards against unauthorised access, alteration, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction and unlawful processing of your personal data, contact information, transaction information and any other data stored on our website. This includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered by us is securely stored within controlled databases.
However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee complete security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. Further, any information you include in a posting to the publicly accessible areas is available to anyone with internet access. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal data, we may notify you electronically, in writing vide email, or by telephone or any other appropriate communication channel.
Your personal information processed by us is kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual, or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such records retention period, your personal information will be securely disposed of.
You are requested to help us protect your data privacy by maintaining the secrecy of the personal data that you use while accessing our website. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality, accuracy and security of any user identification, activities and transmission performed by you through our website. It is your responsibility to ensure the privacy and security of your email account and phone calls and messages so they cannot be accessed by third-party.
We may use your email or phone number or any other applicable channel to communicate with you regarding information related to the products and services availed. We shall not be liable for any breach in confidentiality or data breach or theft, should your email, messages, phone or computer / electronic device be accessed by any third-party, with or without your consent. A user always has the option of not providing the information which is not mandatory.
We will not be responsible for any personal data transmitted to a third party because of incorrect user information provided by the user.
The user’s personal data and information is purported to be collected, protected and kept in the country of product / service provision, i.e., in our case – India in congruence with the applicable laws prescribed in India. Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your location or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we ultimately transfer, protect and keep information in our databases in India and also process it here. Your submission of your personal data and information represents your agreement to such transfer, processing and retention by us at our preferred location.
We cater to a global clientele and so for our clients operating from California, United States of America, we have made credible attempts to adhere to the applicable data privacy provisions prescribed under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Additionally, we respect the onus on organizations to make certain disclosures under the California Civil Code relating to user information collection, sale and transfer and in this regard, we are equipped to furnish necessary disclosure / qualifications on special requisition by users / clients. Accordingly, please place a request by specifying your jurisdiction and specific requirements by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall endeavour to get back to you with the requisite information.
Content Credibility & Limitation of Liability
Our website is essentially an information dissemination platform regarding our products / services and related offerings. We periodically verify the authenticity and accuracy of the content posted on the website. If it is found that the content is not accurate or you have any concern regarding any products listings or the content posted, we request you to inform us as detailed further below in this policy.
Bharat Rubber Works does not make any representation and disclaims any warranty, guarantee, security, undertaking or terms either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the:
- Website’s complete freedom from all computer viruses
- Non-infringement of third-party rights
- Any other violation of user rights regarding product information or any other information or contents of the website
We do not guarantee or warrant or accept any responsibility or liability for the merchantability, accuracy, fitness, completeness, adequacy, availability, currency or customisation of the products, or services or information or any content posted on our website. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through this website is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or data loss that may result from such use of this website, including without limitation, damage resulting from computer viruses. Users are advised at all times to undertake their own due diligence, inspection or investigation for relying on any information or subscribing to any products made available on our website.
We along with our affiliates, including employees, authorized representatives, officers attorneys and staff, have no liability whatsoever for your use of any of the product and content listed or your inability to use or access the same on our website, including without limitation, any indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind, including damages for loss of business or loss of profits, whether based on warranty, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if we had been advised of the possibility of such loss, and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose or any limited remedy. No information, whether oral or written, obtained from this website shall create any warranty or guarantee not expressly stated herein. This limitation of liability includes any liability that may arise out of third-party claims against you.
We reserve the right to alter, discontinue, suspend and/or terminate the website and or any of our products, services offerings or contents posted therein we shall not be liable for the business interruption, or any loss or damage suffered on account of such alteration or discontinuation, suspension or termination of our online business operations.
- Should You Want to opt outIf we have your contact information, we would want to keep you posted about our products, services, packages, offerings etc. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with our latest offerings or receive such marketing / promotional materials on your email, please send a request to unsubscribe at email@example.com.
However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in us not being able to provide products, services and facilities and we reserve the right to take appropriate action in terms of communicating you with respect to any obligations in relation to any subscription / contract / orders placed or the exigency of the communication required.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably possible. However, do note, if you opt out of our emailing list, as described herein, we may not be able to remove your personal data from all databases of Bharat Rubber Works or of our business-partners, affiliates and third parties.
- Rights of users regarding processing of personal dataWhen you use our website, we take efforts in good faith to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal data and shall further ensure that any personal data provided and subsequently found to be inaccurate or deficient and requested for change thereupon shall be corrected or amended or you may be given a reasonable access as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal data to be retained or for legitimate business purposes. You have the general right to access and request rectification, portability, erasure and restriction of processing and withdrawing consent regarding the usage of your personal data (“rights requests”).
We may ask individual users to identify themselves and the relevant information before the said rights requests are accepted. We may decline to process rights requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. In any case, where we fulfil rights requests, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require disproportionate time or effort. Because of the robust and secure way of maintaining user databases, even after we delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may still remain in any of our backup systems. You consent to the possibility of such inadvertent retention of residuary information. We may reasonably try to erase your data as requested; however, we do not guarantee the total elimination of your data from all the databases that it may have been a part of.
If you feel that any of your rights have been violated under any Indian law pertaining to information technology and/or data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint and enforce your rights before a competent authority under the respective laws.
Any communication relating to the grievances or concerns, which is not addressed to this e-mail address or mailing address given below, shall not be treated as a valid and binding for the purposes prescribed above.
We will take all suitable efforts to get in touch with you and address your requests as soon as reasonably possible.